« Shoutbox »

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

« Navigation »

Fan community
    forums
    chatroom
    classifieds
    sites
 Jolinformation
    articles
    calendar
    jolie faq
    jolie tattoos
    latest news feed
    links
    news by month
    news by topic
    recommend wj
 Multimedia
    downloads
    image galleries
    mp3 on wuthering
 Art
    drawings
    fan poetry
    fanfiction
    movie reviews
    pc art
    soundtrack reviews
    tattoo designs
    wallpapers
 Fun
    fortune cookie
    radio on wuthering
 Stuff
    jolie posters
 Advertising
    advertise on wj
 You
    private messages
    user groups
    your account
    your journal
 Wuthering
    feedback
    guestbook
    link to wuthering
    members list
    search
    site updates archive
    the top 10 stuff
    webmistress
 History
    old guestbook
    the way it used to be

« Advertising »

Buy Jolie Posters 4 Xmas

Premier hosting by:
Zoidial Hosting and VPS

« Donate »

Keep Wuthering alive

Angelina: Wuthering Jolie: Forums

Wuthering Jolie :: View topic - Ello
Forums Home
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Ello
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuthering Jolie Forum Index -> Introduce yourselves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Ello Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm Jennifer, Ill be 26 on june 26. and i love angie, that's why i'm here.i also love marilyn as you can see by my screen name : ) just wanted to say hi. Very Happy
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some pics of myself for anyone who wants to take a peek:

Embarassed Wink Smile
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm having fun replying to myself.

i just wanted to add my fav band is Pearl Jam along with the smiths, morrissey,tori amos, smashing pumpkins,bad religion,social distortion etc. Cool
bish
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: just had a peek... Reply with quote

hello jenni.....
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi bish! Very Happy
Gerty
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Smile What is you fave Pearl Jam song, I like 'Last Kiss', sad ass song Crying or Very sad Nod
kraizeejolie
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello !!!

welcome

im Arianna 19 yrs old from Monterrey Mexico....
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi gerty and kraizee.

well alot of people who are not well aquainted with PJ have that as a fav song, it's actually a cover of an old 50's song. it is a cute and sad song but it's not what PJ really sound like.

some of my fav PJ songs are: ONCE , garden ,GLORIFIED G , leash ,RATS , dirty frank , yellow ledbetter , FOOTSTEPS, go, ANIMAL , DAUGHTER, WASH,

i love all of them really and i could list alot more favs but thats all i feel like listing, i would get tired if i listed them all. try dling those songs and tell me what you think.

p,s, i really hate all PJ imitators and there are alot of them!

p.s. look how hot eddie vedder, the lead singer of PJ is!for more pics go to pearl-jam.com. and if anyone wants me to make them a mix cd of PJ just let me know.

poor eddie didn't pose ror that rolling stone cover, they just put him on it. he is very media shy and anti fame which i looove. In Love

i love eddies cheekbones!!!

and his funny style!

and he wears fedora's!
he has curly hair! and he is a surfer.

he is just gorgeous.

sorry for going off but i wanted to share the beautiful eddie with peoplw who appreciate beauty : )

"do you see the way that tree bends, does it inspire? leaning out to catch the suns rays, a lesson to be applied. you can spend your time alone redigesting past regrets, oh, or you can come to terms and realize your'e the only one who cannot forgive yourself, oh, it makes much more sense , to live, in the present tense."
ed vedder- present tense
bish
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: pearl jam Reply with quote

formed seattle washington... 1991 by jeff ament and stone gossard
first ever grunge act...best album temple of the dog..vedder is ok a good artist..its a bit sub metal masquerading as grunge masters of war is good...pearl jam are cool
Cep6oH
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
i'm marko (17) from serbia!
i thought that this is angie's site, not PJ's?!
bish
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: rip me a mix jenni... Reply with quote

ill have one of your mixes , ...
bish
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: pearl jam mix Reply with quote

here is my contact address

steve bishop c/o
angela reverdin
11 beech hill road
huntington
Newyork

i know its an angie site but im jus havin a banter with jenni...
Tease
JenniferMonroe
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey. i have serbian blood also : )
but this is my hello thread so i can bring up anything i like.

p.s. bish, how dare bish,PJ are not sub metal! vedder hates metal. the first album ten, was very hard and grungy, kind of a strange hybrid of puk and metal, as vedder didnt have musical control in the beginning, only lyric control. but if you look at each PJ studio album from TEN, VS. , VITALOGY, NO CODE, YIELD, BINAURAL, RIOT ACT, EACH ALBUM delved more and more into punk ( vedder's true nature) and various forms of experimental rock until they were radio unfriendly, as any band who writes truly different music are.

PJ have explored everything from folk, hard rock, punk, hardcore punk,70's punk, art rock and beyond, but to label them sub metal is just sooo untrue.

if anyone was sub metal, it was soundgarden, who i love and nirvana.

the follwing is something i wrote many yrs ago on a different site, the tone is very defensive, so pay no mind to that , i just wanted to explain PJ's music without having to think so hard, so i'm just gonna show you something i wrote many years ago that is still valid in explaining PJ's music to ppl who are not familiar with it.

"Pearl Jam is vilified by the mainstream media like no other band,precisely because they offend the more powerful members of the music industry the way punk should have all along -- by threatening and/or ignoring the very machinery of record sales.Pearl Jam is one of the best examples of a band with "truly punk ethics" in music today. " from the book KISS THIS : Punk In The Present Tense by Gina Arnold

some people dont know what punk is all about.I know what punk is all about.it's about music that matters, and it's about ethics.it's obvious some people only knows of pearl jams early success with hits like alive and jeremy.after pearl jam had those hits they stopped making videos and doing press in an attempt to live a normal life and keep their ferocious integrity and punk ideals intact.even in the days of jeremy eddie was still a punk kid wearing a minor threat shirt and horrified by the sudden onslaught of fame. if people really researched and listened he would give pearl jam credit. pearl jam's ed vedder is an absolute aficionado of punk music, he lives and breathes it.ed vedder has done several 3 hour pirate radio punk shows just so he can force big radio stations to play the desecendents,elvis costello,minor threat and have little known punk bands play live. although pearl jam is not a punk band, they are also not a rock band , a classic rock band or a folk band. Pearl Jam is all of those things, because on every pearl jam album since vitalogy at least one song from each genre is showcased, ususally at least three straight forward punk rock songs per album.and pearl jam's style of punk is not that of blink 182 or even the harder edged green day.Pearl Jam's style of punk is showcased on songs like lukin and spin the black circle, raucous , ear shattering punk that fans of green day and rancid would wince at because of the pure violent thrash they posses, pearl jam's style of punk resides in the vein of minor threat and the mc5.ask any of the punk bands pearl jam have toured with, such as the vandals,fugazi, bad religion, the ramones, rancid, and x , whether or not pearl jam deserves to be credited with helping to revive and maintain a long and ethical life for punk rock.while so called punk bands make videos for mtv and make punk that sounds more like n sync ,pearl jam avoids mtv and the press and they release music they want to make ,undefineable music, music that cannot be simply called hard rock or the ridiculous tag of grunge.they can't be called punk either, even though they've made some of the hardest hitting punk songs of the last 20 years.the only people to have heard pearl jam's punk songs are people like me, people that buy PJ albums eventhough PJ avoids mtv and the press,because Pearl Jam's punk songs are not played on the radio, because they are not radio friendly,as any punk song should not be .pearl jam's music is far to varied to be labled , but pearl jam's staunch punk ethics are far too sincere to be questioned either.was it ridiculous for pearl jam to be credited in VH1's 25 years of punk? absolutely not.was it ridiculous for VH1 to make a show about punk? Yes, and I'm sure thats why Mr.Vedder had no comment for the show,either that or Vedder was to busy listening to his beloved Ian McKaye sing about Salad Days.

Notes: vedder sings on watch it die and recipe for hate by bad religion
Vedder appears on the X tribute album
Vedder appears on the ramones tribute album
Vedder rescently inducted his longtimes friends, the ramones, into the rock and roll hall of fame

"i don't even want to be associated with rock and the way of thinking it encompasses,..i am on the side of punk rock and what it means." ed vedder

i will get back to you all about the cd's asap.

thx!

interesting things about ed
:
http://eddie-vedder.biography.ms/
Cep6oH
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

hey. i have serbian blood also : )

Really?! Who is Serbian from your famlily?
bish
Forum junior member
Forum junior member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: ministry ..... bloodlines Reply with quote

hi jen,

what do u think of bloodlines by ministry , have u heard it its great.. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuthering Jolie Forum Index -> Introduce yourselves All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: