« Shoutbox »

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

« Navigation »

Fan community
    forums
    chatroom
    classifieds
    sites
 Jolinformation
    articles
    calendar
    jolie faq
    jolie tattoos
    latest news feed
    links
    news by month
    news by topic
    recommend wj
 Multimedia
    downloads
    image galleries
    mp3 on wuthering
 Art
    drawings
    fan poetry
    fanfiction
    movie reviews
    pc art
    soundtrack reviews
    tattoo designs
    wallpapers
 Fun
    fortune cookie
    radio on wuthering
 Stuff
    jolie posters
 Advertising
    advertise on wj
 You
    private messages
    user groups
    your account
    your journal
 Wuthering
    feedback
    guestbook
    link to wuthering
    members list
    search
    site updates archive
    the top 10 stuff
    webmistress
 History
    old guestbook
    the way it used to be

« Advertising »

Buy Jolie Posters 4 Xmas

Premier hosting by:
Zoidial Hosting and VPS

« Donate »

Keep Wuthering alive

Angelina: Wuthering Jolie: Forums

Wuthering Jolie :: View topic - Think we need some joy
Forums Home
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Think we need some joy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shemehimtheyus
Forum member
Forum member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Think we need some joy Reply with quote

My grandmother gave birth to a virgin child and the evening smells like my brothers smile. I remember roller skating backwards, awkward under red spinning dots on a wooden floor and i remember inspecting dead things with sticks...smearing lightning bugs..i remember climbing a tree in the sun and smelling of dirt and sweat, happy..Running as fast as you could across the street even when there was nobody coming. Sitting in front of the grocery cart, legs dangling-rainbows of cans and candy and dried fruit. Snow days, fast loopy sledding and hot chocolate. An unopened candy bar was like holding a hundred dollars in my hand..when five dollars meant i was rich. Giving my brother a black eye and blaming it on the coffee table and clumsy legs. Breathing in farm grass air with a christmas light soaked sigh, almost cry. Licking the beaters. The ice cream man and 4th of July blankets..collective star staring...The word flutter. Sparkly sidewalks. Straws, tape, kisses when its way too late. An ethnically confusing appearance..top secret clearance. Kids and animals...kittens climbing up stairs...being the first one to care. Unusual hair. Soup. Naked bodies and candlelight. Clothed bodies and candlelight. Candlelight and sunset...dry places when its wet. Secrets kept. Laughter, even when its nervous...especially when its nervous. Girls screaming..boys softly moving...confession..quests for truth and noble persuits. Coffee house revolutions..eye contact and decision replacing confusion, personal constitutions, reflecions, ressurrections. Punching the hell out of something inatimate. Warm soft hats. 100 percent cotton anything. Color bringing forth emotion. Sex dreaming. YOUR HAIR IS FINE LIKE THAT!! Steak and the realizations of eating capillaries. Maps. Laps to rest heads, and the patience of growing dreads..and the strenght to shave it all off. A gay biker. A lone hiker. Supernatural lips (hell yeah, angelina fans) melting skin upon skin upon forgetfullness upon dreams. My brother swinging a bat again. Angers release,,the calming of the beast. Violins and drums together. Rain. Walking through the pain. The way you can slurp jello and it all somehow goes in like a line of spaghetti even when there is a whole block of it..White T shirts...the once in a while skirt. The piece of bread in the middle of the loaf. Laughing while scraping the black off toast. Not hurting the one you love the most. Days off and your bills are paid and your stomach is content.
elle
Forum regular
Forum regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so much to digest. i like it very much. my mind is spinning with questions.
savvycrook
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's insane. It brought back memories I didn't even know about.
AngelBabe(notloggedin)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That brought back some good memories and put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.
cctt
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the increasing players of WOW, more power leveling service is demanded. We, as the leading of the Wow online service supplier, dedicate to satisfying every player. To meet your needs, we provide most professional wow power leveling service for all the customers. Our wow power leveling service renders you more time to enjoy the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuthering Jolie Forum Index -> Neverland All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: