« Shoutbox »

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

« Navigation »

Fan community
    forums
    chatroom
    classifieds
    sites
 Jolinformation
    articles
    calendar
    jolie faq
    jolie tattoos
    latest news feed
    links
    news by month
    news by topic
    recommend wj
 Multimedia
    downloads
    image galleries
    mp3 on wuthering
 Art
    drawings
    fan poetry
    fanfiction
    movie reviews
    pc art
    soundtrack reviews
    tattoo designs
    wallpapers
 Fun
    fortune cookie
    radio on wuthering
 Stuff
    jolie posters
 Advertising
    advertise on wj
 You
    private messages
    user groups
    your account
    your journal
 Wuthering
    feedback
    guestbook
    link to wuthering
    members list
    search
    site updates archive
    the top 10 stuff
    webmistress
 History
    old guestbook
    the way it used to be

« Advertising »

Buy Jolie Posters 4 Xmas

Premier hosting by:
Zoidial Hosting and VPS

« Donate »

Keep Wuthering alive

Angelina: Wuthering Jolie: Forums

Wuthering Jolie :: View topic - Tell me why -
Forums Home
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Tell me why -
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 290, 291, 292  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LovelyJolie
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone had a nice beginning to the New Year 2009! Nod

tell me why Brit I think you'll do great!

tell me why Rae Rae made an apperance! and yes yes I'll be posting up a pic soon...NEVER!!!!!! lol i will.

tell me why H&M well the one here in Toronto is pretty freaking great. A lot of my clothes *Jadey please don't throw something at me* are from H&M b/c it's affordable and a little different then other stores.

tell me why H&M compared to a store like Abercrombie & Finch or Holister-Mango, Bebe, Aritzia...stores that I really like are much more expensive then what (i'm trying to budget) on clothes this year.

tell me why since I've moved home I've been spending a little too much on clothes and umm eating out Rolling Eyes

tell me why Holy Shit Kelster you need a drink!!!

tell me why but I can totally relate to what you talking about b/c I may not deal with people in person (eye to eye) but over the phone (ear to ear lol) can be very very difficult.

tell me why ahem *clears throat* this is a multi culteral city...like BIG TIME

tell me why I feel your pain and I'm sending you a Torontonian high five for venting and a hug Smile

tell me why your tough you'll get past this I'm sure.

tell me why The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was SO great. I cried, laughed and even got pissed...it's my fave movie of 2009...so far LOL

tell me why last weekend outside of Eaton Center Shopping Mall in downtown Toronto I got harassed by women in bra's and underware about the fur trim on my jacket...acusing me that it's made of cat or dog hair Surprised

a. I was taken aback that they were I guess close to naked in weather thats -12!!! Fing crazy bitches.

b. I was told buy the store where I bought my coat that the fur trim on my jacket is made from some synthetic material NOT animal fur SO BACK OFF

tell me why ahh...Toronto gotta luv the city

Oh tell me why anyone watch The City on mtv?? I'm kinda into it lol dont laugh at me!
Jadey
Forum regular
Forum regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why.. Ah, there you go.. I think if it was a cheap shop here too then I'd go there! Thats what our Primark is, you cant beat it for cheapness!!

Tell me why.. I loved Abercrombie, and when I came back from NY i had half a suitcase full of clothes. Then they opened a store in London and Ive boycotted it.. its a direct price translation, so what was $80 and therefore rediculously cheap for me, is now 80 (or more sometimes) and thats plain stupid! Also, theyve barred the US site so I cant order online and have it shipped over for cheaper! I like Mango, t-shirts there are maybe 30 and thats pretty affordable, if not a little self-indulgent!

Tell me why.. Rae Im mostly British.. and although I identify with English - theres a lot of Scottish and Welsh in there, and some Irish too. I guess at the end of the day though, no matter whether its English/Irish/Welsh or Scottish - we're all British! My mums side is South Africa and Zimbabwe, although if you go back a good few generations, they all came from London originally anyway.
Gerty
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why, I cant bring myself to spend alot on clothes...so I would just go wherever was cheapest... Nod

Tell me why, I hate shopping for clothes though...so I'm not great for this conversation...

Tell me why, I go to work at 5:30 today....I dont like going in that late...by that time I am all geared up to do nothing for the rest of the day...not work... :rolls:

Tell me why, We gave Tallulah a bath today...my pomerainian..and Mama had this bright idea to put bath oil on her because she has dry skin and is itchy..

Tell me why, Tallulah does have dry skin....but I told Mom that I didnt really think that oil was meant for hair...at all. I was pretty positive actually..

Tell me why, but Mama said...no no...it will be alright...we'll rinse her afterward and it will be alright...plus it wont be SO bad if she's a little greasy...

WELL...

Tell me why, she of course turned into a running ball of grease...who looked rather like a porky-pine when we were done...she has since had another bath and is still fairly greasy...for once in my life I got to look at mama and say...I told you so...lol

here she is...

BubbelSemlan
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why I like clothes like dresses [now I'm over 20 dresses!] but I don't like to go shopping, unless it is pretty dress shopping and I can buy them all [this have never happened tho...]

Tell me why oh she still looks so cute, like a furry ball!

Tell me why today was my first day of schol which mostly was spent either updating my twitter or talking about "hey I will be gone dor two weeks because I'm going through surgery, can I get the assignments beforehand, thank you."

Tell me why 27 days left!
LovelyJolie
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why wow Jadey that IS a rip off! I wouldn't buy it thats for sure!

tell me why Gerty she is such a sweet dog!! But you can totally tell she's all greased up

tell me why at least her skin isn't that dry I guess.. now she kinda looks like a Yorkie cross

tell me why I take joy in the 'i told you so's' they can feel so good!! esp to ur parents Smile

tell me why I hated the first day of school. It always pretty much sucked.

tell me why operations aren't that much fun either...sorry to hear that bubbie *send BIG HUG*

tell me why i swaer it's never going to stop snowing here...EVER Surprised there is SO much snow outside...crazy!

tell me why it's so bright...blinding is the better word from all the WHITE.
a_new_me
Forum survivor
Forum survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why I need to catch up on the reading here, so no comments until I actually can.

tell me why but I had to make sure gerty knew that those pictures are fn good stuff. lmaooooooo. poor thing Laughing

tell me why lex has dry skin too. been bathing him in oatmeal shampoo. try that
BubbelSemlan
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why I'm tried. I've been tired since 3 pm. D:

tell me why I want school tbh. even tho if I am honestly to god failing half my courses.

tell me why I have spotify. Very Happy

tell me why I also have a headache /o\

tell me why... yeah. how are y'all?
Jadey
Forum regular
Forum regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell my why it is that when somebody tells you not to do something, you have to do it.

Tell me why.. post, post, post!

Tell me why.. im so incredibly bored, beyond bored... really really really bored.

Shout
a_new_me
Forum survivor
Forum survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why - what?! Confused

tell me why if anyone here was thinking about going to see 'Unborn' go ahead and make sure you totally miss it!

tell me why I argued with a friend of mine about this movie for days.

tell me why she HAD to see it and I HAD to be the one that went with her, retarded!

tell me why for one - we were the oldest bitches there .. and I told her we would be.

tell me why and I also told her the kids would be screaming, talking, etc. and they were!

tell me why - I mean what the hell... it was a total waste

tell me why - and, and. the movie wasn't scary. It was actually really cheesy and childish

tell me why they kept showng the girl half naked and I felt like a big perv looking. lol. it was awful!

tell me why I will stick with my better half for now on - at least she drags me to good movies.

tell me why she wants to see Valkyrie and Defiance. I can do either.

tell me why I want to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop and Bradleys movie.

tell me why how has everyone been
BubbelSemlan
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why I'm okay. The new sheduel started today and holes everywhere. But Philosophy is so worth it! I love it. Today I learned you can never ever get from point A to point B. Very Happy

tell me why the doctor called in the middle of class and said that my operation will be moved and I went all D: because I didn't want to do push it all away. But no now it's on the 3rd instead. Meaning, one day less! I'm gettin' nervous!
Jadey
Forum regular
Forum regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why.. I totally envy you doing philosophy, I did that at college.

Tell me why.. What kind of theories/philosophers you doing?

Tell me why.. Ive enver heard of unborn

Tell me why.. UK is so backwards!!
BubbelSemlan
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why we just started the course today so I'm not sure but I know we're going to learn logic, moral, ethics and we're spending a few weeks learning about history. Today we talked about God-complex [if only I am to excist am I God?].

tell me why btw Kel, I love the icon. Very Happy
a_new_me
Forum survivor
Forum survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me why the unborn -
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=G-jw6Nhqsts

tell me why the only trippy thing was when the old mans head spun around. I was like oh hell no!

tell me why but other than that it was pretty cheesy. If I were 15, I'd more than likely shit myself thou.

tell me why whats wrong with ya Bub?

tell me why my icon kills me. lol. I laughed for a good 10 mins when I came across that.

tell me why how exciting was the inauguration today. I took a sick day today.

tell me why I've been watching it since 11am. I am so excited about the future. Smile

tell me why take a new website. It totally rocks! http://www.whitehouse.gov/

tell me why as soon as it hit noon - bam! That website went up. I love it. Fresh, new. I can't wait for the change. I can't wait to go home. In Love
Jadey
Forum regular
Forum regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why... I was staring at your icon for AGES before I got it Kel!! Mind you I am dyslexic so maybe thats why lol

Tell me why... I saw that photo of Denzel sitting there on his own at the front 3 hours early.. thats was a nice image.

Tell me why... If you ever want an help or opinions Bub let me know.. its been a few years but Im sure its still rattling around in my head somewhere!
Gerty
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me why, I found this website where you can watch new movies for free. I am sure it is wrong...but...it doesnt ask for any information and you dont have to download anything...its loike a youtube for movies. Anyhow..its got Benjamin Button on there and Mall Cop...and Marley and Me...all the new stuff thats out.

Tell me why, I watched Twilight on there..it worked well...its http://www.watch-movies.net

Tell me why, That is a funny icon Kelly...I got a good giggle out of it..

Tell me why, I taped the inauguration yesterday...I had to be out of the house..I gotta go through and watch the swearing in and Obama's speech.

Tell me why, I am excited to see where things will go from here...I hope Obama live up to what he's said.

Tell me why, what kind of operation are you getting Bub? I would be very very nervous about any kind of operation...I dont even like going to the doctor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wuthering Jolie Forum Index -> Daily Toil All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 266, 267, 268 ... 290, 291, 292  Next
Page 267 of 292

Jump to: